The football season is edging towards its climax, but there’s still ample time to bash…
Betfred is offering to refund all bets placed on the Top Batsman market on any live and televised Natwest T20 Blast match this season.
That’s right from now up until Saturday 23rd August 2014 you can grab an insured bet on any live Natwest T20 Blast fixture if your top batsman selection fails to come on and score.
How to get in on the action…
Simply place a win single top batsman bet prior to the start of any live Natwest T20 Blast match count, and then if your selected player fails to score in the featured match, Betfred will refund your losing stake up to a maximum of £50 per match, per customer in the form of a free bet.
Upcoming Eligible Natwest T20 Blast Fixtures:
Friday 4th July 2014-
• Gloucestershire v Sussex, kick-off at 5pm, live on Sky Sports 2
Terms & Conditions:
- All free bets claimed from this offer will be credited within 48 hours or your qualifying bet being settled.
- In-play bets do not count towards this offer.
- Qualifying bets placed using a free bet will not count towards this offer.
5 x The Odds For One Winner Special
Betfred is currently multiplying the odds for winners on lucky 63’s, Lucky 31’s and Lucky 15 bets placed on any horse racing event from England and Ireland. See below for more details on Fred’s multipliers
- Get 3x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 15’s
- Get 4x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 31’s
- Get 5x the Odds for One Winner on all Lucky 63’s
Markets qualifying you for this special will be available all day every day, seven days a week on most of English & Irish Greyhound racing.
But that’s not all as you can now experience this great offer on all Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing. This great new feature gives punters the availability to place bets on their favourite racing sports 24 hours a day.
Sign up and register a new player account with Betfred today and you too can enjoy their extensive range of sports betting promotions and money back specials.