Scotland V England Saturday 24th February. 4:45PM. BBC One Scotland v England renew their rivalry…
Paddy Power is offering another exclusive money back special on this year’s FIFA World Cup. From Saturday 28th June up until Tuesday 1st July 2014 you can bag a free bet refund if your selected last 16 match ends in a penalty shootout.
How to qualify:
Simply place a qualifying single bet prior to the start of your selected last 16 match on any of these eligible sports betting markets, first goal scorer, last goal scorer, correct score or scorecast.
Then if your game goes through to extra time and then onto a penalty shootout resulting in a losing qualifying bet for you, Paddy Power will refund your losing stake up to a maximum of £100 per customer, in the form of a free bet.
Here are some eligible last 16 World Cup fixtures for you to choose from:
Saturday 28th July 2014
- Brazil v Chile, kick-off at 5pm
- Columbia v Uruguay, kick-off at 9pm
Sunday 29th June 2014
- Netherlands v Mexico, kick-off at 5pm
- Costa Rica v Greece, kick-off at 9pm
Terms & Conditions:
- From the moment your free bet is credited into your account, it will be valid to use for 7 days on any football match offered by Paddy Power.
- This offer applies to bets placed via Paddy’s Online, Mobile betting app, Text, PP Messenger, Phone and Retail betting platforms Only.
GAA Double Odds Special
Get double the odds today by placing a qualifying first goal scorer bet on any live GAA matches broadcast on either RTE or Sky Sports TV.
That’s right, if you place a qualifying first goal scorer bet prior to the throw in of your selected match, and then your selection goes on to score within in the first 15 minutes of the game, Paddy Power will automatically pay you out at double your original first goal scorer price.
Sign up and register an account with Paddy Power today and you too can enjoy their highly beneficial selection of sports betting money back specials and promotions.