The football season is edging towards its climax, but there’s still ample time to bash…
Any regular customer of Bet365 will know all about the amazing £50 In-Play promotion that the bookmaker regularly offers for the biggest football matches. Well, it’s back for Wednesday’s Champions League showdown between PSG and Manchester City!
All customers, old or new, can take advantage of the incredible offer to gain a free £50 bet on the Champions League quarter-final. If the prospect of seeing two emerging giants do battle for a place in the last four wasn’t enough to get you excited, then the prospect of free money surely is.
You’d be a fool to miss out. Here’s everything you need to know:
Claiming Your Free £50 In-Play Bet On PSG v Manchester City
This is the sort of incredible offer that you’d expect for new customers only, but it’s open to everyone. And you can join the fun in just three easy steps:
- Visit Bet365 and log in to your account. Alternatively, new customers can register here to take advantage of a further £200 in free bets!
- Before Wednesday’s action starts, open up the PSG v Manchester City game and place a £50 bet on any pre-match market. This will unlock your free In-Play bet.
- Once the game has started, place a further £50 bet on any market. If this bet loses you will receive a refund within two hours of the match ending.
What Else You Need To Know About Bet365’s Free £50 In-Play Offer
Quite frankly, this is one of the best promotions on the market. Apart from being a huge £50 free bet, it’s also particularly easy to use. Still, no punter should make a bet without understanding the rules.
You can find a full list of terms and conditions on the Bet365 website. However, there isn’t too much information that needs to be understood. Here are the main points to know before placing your bets:
- A £50 bet is the maximum, but there is no minimum amount. If you are more comfortable betting lower stakes, do that.
- You MUST place a pre-game bet to receive the free In-Play offer.
- Your free bet comes in the form of a refund. Therefore, you must have £100 (or the amount of your two stakes) in your account.
- Refunds can take up to 24 hours to show, but will most likely be credited within two hours. Bet365 will notify you once this has happened.
- Only the first In-Play bet will be refunded. If the pre-game bet loses then you will not get that money back. So place your safest bet prior to kick-off.
TVBet v Bet365: Let’s Make Some Money
There are various methods for tackling this promotion. A lot of punters will back their chosen selection twice to get double the odds. This allows you to gain a healthy boost on your winnings, but it does come with the risk of losing £50.
Others will back over 0.5 goals, knowing that they could cover their initial stake with the In-Play bet should it still be 0-0 at the 60 minute mark. Once the first goal is scored, you’ll know that you’ve made £2.50 profit and then have a free bet to try and grab the big winner.
As far as we’re concerned, though, we’re looking to bash the bookie with one reasonably priced bet and then one longer odds selection. Here’s our selections:
Pre-Game: £50 on PSG to win @ 7/10 with Bet365
In-Play: £50 on PSG to score over 2.5 goals @ 12/5 with Bet365
If PSG win the game, we’ll be picking up a profit of £35. But if they do it whilst scoring three or more goals, our tally will increase to £155. Not bad, eh?