The football season is edging towards its climax, but there’s still ample time to bash…
Liverpool v Chelsea, kick-off at 12:45pm on Saturday 8th November 2014.
This weekend Betfair is allowing all punters to select their very own money back refund triggers on a clash of the titans match-up between Liverpool and Chelsea in the Barclays Premier League on Saturday 8th November 2014.
If you wish to get in on the action then simply follow the easy step by step instructions below to qualify.
- Start by going to Betfair’s ‘Promotions’ page where you will find their current selection of sports betting offers.
- Click on the Liverpool v Chelsea Money Back Extra Special and this will take you through to view all the details of this featured special.
- Now you must select a money back refund trigger from the 5 options available, Chelsea to Win & Both Teams to Score, Liverpool to Win & Both Teams to Score, Game to end as a score draw, Costa to Score first or Starling to Score Anytime in the match.
- Then simply go on to place a single pre-match bet on any of these sports betting markets Correct Score, Anytime Correct Score, First, Last or Anytime Goal scorer, and should your qualifying bet lose but your refund trigger happens to occur in this Saturday’s chosen match-up between Liverpool and Chelsea, Betfair will refund your losing stake up to a maximum of £25 per customer, in the form of a free bet.
Terms & Conditions:
- Qualifying stakes placed using existing free bets will not count towards this special.
- All free bet refunds earned from this offer will be credited to your account within 3 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
- Free bet refunds will then be valid to use for 7 days from the moment of credit and can be placed on non exchange sports markets only.
Sign up and register a new player account with Betfair today and you too can enjoy their highly popular selection of exclusive sports betting money back special’s, markets and promotions.