X Factor Betting Guide, Tips, Preview & Odds
Season 8 of the X Factor is now in full swing and we are at the elimination stage. Here at TVbet we aim to give you all the latest X Factor betting information, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the entertainment as well as profit from it. To break things down we have listed the most important factors of making a betting decision
- Firstly and obviously, it pays to be an X Factor viewer. It is highly unlikely you will profit from betting on the show if you don’t know exactly how the acts are performing from week to week.
- Read the newspapers. There are many articles in the press during the week, covering exactly what all the contestants are doing with themselves. Newspapers will highlight who is behaving and who is getting attention for all the wrong reasons.
- If betting on an act to win be prepared to take the rough with the smooth. No act will be at their best every week. The fact that the genre of music changes every week will make sure that all contestants will have a bad performance at least once.
- Read our X Factor betting preview. Every week we will keep you up to date with the latest X Factor betting odds and review the weekend action.
Popular Paddy Power X Factor Betting Markets
- Outright win. Choose a performer and hope that they win the competition
- Next Elimination. Bet on the next act to be voted out
- Top 3. Bet on an act to finish in the top 3
- Best in group. Choose the best act of one category
Be sure to read our X Factor betting tips every week. Our resident tipster is editor Emily who happens to have picked the winner of the X Factor in both of the last two seasons. The amazing tipster will give her views weekly on our X Factor betting preview which will be posted by Thursday every week.