All throughout the month of December this year Paddy Power is offering to refund all losing match and handicap bets placed on any Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball match if Lebron James manages to score the last basket.
That’s right, simply stake a qualifying single match or handicap bet prior to the start of any featured Cleveland Cavaliers game, and then if Lebron James scores the last basket, Paddy Power will refund all losing match and handicap bets placed on that game up to a maximum free bet refund of £100 per customer, per match.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer only applies to single bets placed before any eligible Cleveland Cavaliers match starts.
- This offer only applies to match and handicap markets only.
- This offer applies to qualifying single bets placed online and on mobile only.
- If played ‘Overtime’ will count towards this offer.
- Maximum free bet refund per customer per bet is £100.
- All free bet refunds earned from this offer will 7 days after begin issued.
Win Draw Win Both Teams to Score ACCA Bonus
Right now all Paddy customers can earn up to a huge 20% ACCA bonus on top of successful 4-fold or more Win-Draw-Win Both teams to score accumulator bets.
Here’s how to get involved:
Simply place a qualifying pre match 4-fold or more Win-Draw-Win accumulator bet on Paddy’s ‘both teams to score coupon’, and if your qualifying bet is successful, Paddy Power will add a 20% cash bonus on top of your returns.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer only applies to qualifying bets placed via any of these betting platforms online bets, phone bets, PP Messenger bets, and Text betting.
- All bonus cash earned from this special will be credited to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying accumulator bet being settled.
- This offer will expire on Wednesday 31st December 2014.
- Maximum qualifying stake per customer is £25 and the maximum bonus payout per customer is £1000.
Sign up and register a new player account with Paddy Power today and you too can enjoy their exclusive selection of sports betting money back special’s, ACCA bonuses and much more.