Paddy Power over the years has become highly popular for their exclusive selection of money back specials.
These fantastic promos consistently run on the latest and greatest sporting events from around the world which includes over 30 different sports such as Ice Hockey, UFC, Football, Motor Racing, Baseball, Snooker and much more.
But right now you can get your money back in the form of a free bet on losing match bets if your Cricket World Cup match is decided in the final over.
That’s right, by simply staking a qualifying pre match single match bet on any World Cup Cricket fixture between now and midnight on Sunday 29th March 2015, you too can get refunded with a free bet worth up to a maximum of £100 per customer.
Here are some upcoming Cricket World Cup fixtures eligible for this special:
Thursday 26th February 2015:
- Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, kick-off at 3:30am, live on Sky Sports 2
Friday 27th February 2015:
- South Africa v West Indies, kickoff at 3:30am, live on Sky Sports 2
Saturday 28th February 2015:
- New Zealand v Australia, kick-off at 1:00am, live on Sky Sports 2
- India v UAE, kick-off at 6:30am, live on Sky Sports 2
- England v Sri Lanka, kick-off at 10:00pm, live on Sky Sports 2
Important Terms & Conditions for (Cricket World Cup Money Back Special) to note:
- The chasing team must be within 36 runs of the target score going into the final scheduled over for this special to apply.
- Free Bet Refunds do not apply if the innings of the chasing team is reduced to less than 15 over’s.
- Maximum free bet refund E100/£100 per customer.
- All free bets earned from this special can be used on Cricket only and will be valid for 7 days from the date it was credited to your account.
Sign up and register a new player account with Paddy Power today and you too can experience and enjoy their exclusive selection of homemade sports betting money back specials and features.