Bet365 Both Teams to Score bet
We’ve been getting quite a few messages recently asking us how to place both teams to score bets at Bet365 so we thought we would write a quick piece on it explaining exactly how to do it.
Most bookies these days have their both teams to score coupons, or at least links to them, on their home page and in full view of the customer, but Bet365 are yet to go down that road.
Once you know exactly how to do it, betting on BTTS becomes a simple task at Bet365, so below we’ve placed step by step instructions on how to build you own both teams to score coupon:
- Log on or sign up at Bet365.com
- Scroll down and click soccer in the left hand sports A-Z.
- In main body of content scroll down to ‘both teams to score’. This is located underneath the list of countries.
- Click on both teams to score and a further menu of countries appear. You can now tick the check box to select the leagues you want to bet on.
- When you’ve selected your leagues, click the ‘create coupon’ button.
- You’re ready to place your bet!
We are sure it wont be long until Bet365 create a one stop both teams to score coupon, but they may be avoiding it at present as they offer a huge amount of games (more than any other bookmaker) and might prefer the customer building their own coupon rather than being confronted with a huge list of games from all over the world.
It’s definitely worth getting the hang of betting on both teams to score at Bet365 though. In my experience I’ve found them to have great odds, and their range of games is unbeatable.
In-play Both Teams to Score at Bet365
Another string to their bow is their live betting options. Both teams to score can be bet on in-play, which may suit some punters who like to see how the game has started, possibly even putting your bet on once one goal has already been scored!
Bet365 BTTS Welcome Bonus
Bet365 are currently renewing their welcome offer for new customers. As soon as they announce it, it will appear right here.