William Hill are currently offering to refund all their punters losing 6-fold or more (Win, Draw, Lose) football accumulator bets if just one fixture lets their qualifying bet down.
That’s right, if you place a qualifying pre match 6-fold or more (Win, Draw, Lose) accumulator and one selection loses resulting in an unsuccessful qualifying bet for you, up to a maximum of £50 per customer, per match, per day.
Upcoming eligible ACCA Insurance Football Fixtures:
Saturday 27th September 2014-
1. Liverpool v Everton, kick-off at 12:45pm
2. Hull City v Manchester City, kick-off at 3pm
3. Crystal Palace v Leicester, kick-off at 3pm
4. Chelsea v Aston Villa, kick-off at 3pm
5. Manchester United v West Ham United, kick-off at 3pm
6. Southampton v Queens Park Rangers, kick-off at 3pm
7. Sunderland v Swansea City, kick-off at 3pm
8. Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur, kick-off at 5:30pm
Terms & Conditions:
• William Hill aim to credit all free bet refunds earned from this offer by 9am the day after your qualifying bet is settled.
•Goal scorer 2nd Chance Money Back Special
William Hill are now also offering a fantastic money back special, where players can bag a refunded free bet if their first goal scorer selection doesn’t manage to slot home the opening goal but then goes on to bag the second goal of your selected match.
How it works:
Simply place a pre match first goal scorer bet on any football match, and if your choosen first goal scorer doesn’t manage to score the first goal but scores the second, William Hill will refund your losing qualifying stake up to a maximum of £50 per customer, per match, per day.
Sign up and register a new player account with William Hill today and you too can enjoy their exclusive selection of sporting betting money back specials.