The Cheltenham Festival gets underway tomorrow and Totepool have a ‘Ten to Follow’ special running with a guaranteed 1st place Jackpot of £25,000.
This is a brand new horse race related mini game competition from Totepool, which offers potential high rewards from relatively low stakes.
Ten to follow Cheltenham Special Explained
Select 10 horses competing in the Cheltenham Festival to have in your stable. You can enter as many stables as you want for £5 each. Plus you can choose one star horse per stable to boost your points for a win.
A competition always needs a leader board, and when there’s a leader board there are points to be earned to reach the No.1 top spot.
The points system for this mini game works like this, if a horse in your selection wins a race, depending on the prize money for the winner will depend on how many points you get.
• In a race worth £160,000 or more to the winner you will earn 25 points
• In a race worth £110,000 up to £159,999 to the winner you will earn 20 points
• In a race worth £90,000 up to £109,999 to the winner you will earn 15 points
• In a race worth £70,000 up to £89,999 to the winner you will earn 12 points
• In a race worth less than £70,000 to the winner you will earn 10 points
There are four bonus races being run over the 4 day Cheltenham Festival period, and for each bonus race can earn you 25 points for a winning horse and 12 points for the runner up.
Here are the details of the four bonus races
• Stan James Champion Hurdle, 12 March 2013
• Sportingbet Queen Mother Champion Chase, 13 March 2013
• Ladbrokes World Hurdle, 14 March 2013
• Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup, 15 March 2013
Points will be awarded according to the official tote win and tote place dividend, it is a straight conversion from pounds to points. For example, in a race worth £160,000 or more to the winner you will earn 25 points. If that race was one of the 4 bonus races you will earn an extra 25 points for that win.
This leaves you with a total earning of 50 points so far. If the dividend return of your horse for example is £5 you will receive 5 points for a win plus if that horse was your star chosen horse the dividend return with double so you’ll receive 10 points instead of 5 making your maximum total earnings for this win is 60 points.
Take Part in 3 easy steps
Step 1- Choose 10 horses for your stable
Step 2- Register or Log in and pick your own silks.
Step 3- Play the Cheltenham Mini game